Vice President, Legal Corporate Secretarial and Compliance
Ausmal Kardin was appointed as Vice President, Legal, Corporate Secretarial and Compliance and Company Secretary of MISC Berhad on 1 January 2020.
- Responsible for the management of all legal affairs, company secretarial services, compliance and insurance matters of the Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
- Licensed Company Secretary
- Company Secretary of MISC Berhad
- Board Member and Company Secretary, various subsidiaries companies within the MISC Group.
- Senior General Manager, Legal, Corporate Secretarial & Human Resource, MHB
- Senior General Manager, Legal & Corporate Secretarial Affairs, MHB
- General Manager, Legal, Corporate Secretarial and Administration, MHB Group
- General Manager, Legal & Administration, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (“MHB”)
- Vice President, Legal & Secretarial, Bumi Armada Berhad
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020.