Captain Peter Liew Guan Hock
Managing Director/CEO, Eaglestar Marine Holdings (L) Pte. Ltd.
Captain Peter Liew, appointed as the Managing Director/CEO of Eaglestar Marine Holdings (L) Pte. Ltd. on 1 June 2021.
- Overall management and operations of Eaglestar, an Integrated Marine Services company, in the MISC group.
- Development of Eaglestar’s sustainability and profitability through efficient and strategic business development and stakeholder management.
- Graduate of Akademi Laut Malaysia
- Master’s Foreign Going Certificate of Competency
- Board Member, various subsidiaries within the MISC Group.
- Global Director, Business Development & Joint Venture Management, AET(Singapore)
- Global Director of Crude Shipping (AET Houston)
- Regional Director of Americas (AET Houston)
- Vice President Of Chartering (AET Houston)
- Senior Manager Chartering MISC Bulk Shipping
- Manager Chartering MISC Petroleum Tankers
- Marine Suprintendent MISC Petroleum Tankers
- Manager HR-SEA MISC LNG
- Assistance Suprintendent MISC LNG
- Joined MISC in 1984 and had sailed on various types of tankers for ten (10) years, finishing his sea career as Master Mariner
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interests with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No public sanction or penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020.