Captain Rajalingam Subramaniam
President & CEO, AET Tanker Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
Captain Rajalingam Subramaniam was appointed as the President & CEO of AET Tanker Holdings Sdn. Bhd. on 1 January 2016.
- Overall management and operations of AET, the petroleum and product shipping arm of MISC
- Development of AET’s sustainability and profitability through efficient and strategic business development and stakeholder management
- Post Graduate Masters in Business Administration
- Master Certificate (Foreign Going), Malaysian Maritime Academy Sdn. Bhd. (ALAM)
- Executive Education in a Finance Program, INSEAD Fontainebleau
- Board Member, various subsidiaries and joint venture companies within the MISC Group
- Chairman, Gas Tankers Committee, International Association of Independent Tankers Owners (INTERTANKO)
- Board Member, GARD P&I
- Committee Member for a number of class societies
- Honorary Commander, Royal Malaysian Navy Reservist Program
- Vice President, Fleet Management Services, MISC Berhad
- Group Vice President, AET Shipmanagement
- General Manager, AET
- Winner of the 2018 Tanker Shipping & Trade Industry Leader Award
- Awarded – National Seafarers Icon 2017 – Malaysia Marine Department
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020.