Chew Liong Kim
Independent Non-Executive Director
Chew Liong Kim was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of MISC Berhad on 1 September 2021
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA), Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy), University of Auckland, New Zealand
Skills and Experience
- Finance & Audit
- Risk Management
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Planning & Development
- Information Technology
- MISC Berhad
OTHER PUBLIC COMPANY
- Member, Board Audit Committee, MISC Berhad
- Chairman, Shakeup Online Sdn. Bhd.
- Independent Non-Executive Director, ZICO Capital Sdn. Bhd.
- Chairman, Asean Advisory Pte. Ltd.
- Non-Independent Non-Executive Director, ZICO Holdings Inc., Catalist Market, Singapore Exchange
- Member, Remuneration Committee, ZICO Holdings Inc
- Member, Audit and Risk Committee, ZICO Holdings Inc
- Member, Nominating Committee, ZICO Holdings Inc
- Executive Chairman, CLK Advisors, Malaysia
- Senior Advisor, Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, South-East Asia
- Commission Member, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC)
- Chairman, Audit and Risk Committee, MCMC
- Chairman, Whistleblowing Committee, MCMC
- Member, Remuneration Committee, MCMC
- Chairman, Remuneration Committee, ZICO Holdings Inc
- Managing Director, Maybank Investment Bank Bhd’s strategic advisory division
- Managing Director, Bina Fikir Sdn. Bhd.
- Executive Director/CEO, Dataprep Holdings Berhad
- Co-founder/Executive Chairman, HRM Business Consulting Sdn. Bhd.
- Worldwide Partner, Arthur Andersen
- Area Managing Partner Business Consulting, Asia Pacific, Authur Andersen
- Country Managing Partner Business Consulting, Malaysia, Authur Andersen
- Principal, Hanafiah Raslan Mohamad