DATIN NORAZAH MOHAMED RAZALI
Independent Non-Executive Director
Datin Norazah Mohamed Razali was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of MISC Berhad on 9 October 2020.
- Master of Business Administration, Imperial College Business School, University of London, UK
- Diploma in Management, Imperial College, University of London, UK
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (Syariah and Common Law), International Islamic University Malaysia
- MISC Berhad
- Sime Darby Property Berhad
Other Public Company
- Independent Non-Executive Director, Sime Darby Property Berhad
- Chairman, Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Sime Darby Property Berhad
- Member, Audit Committee, Sime Darby Property Berhad
- Independent Non-Executive Director, Cradle Fund Sdn. Bhd.
- Chairman, Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Cradle Fund Sdn. Bhd.
- Member, Investment Panel, Penjana Kapital Sdn. Bhd.
- Senior Advisor, The Boston Consulting Group
- Partner and Managing Director, Member of BCG SE Asia Executive Leadership, The Boston Consulting Group
- Head of BCG Malaysia, The Boston Consulting Group
- Principal, The Boston Consulting Group
- Consultant & Project Manager, The Boston Consulting Group
- Consultant, Booz, Allen & Hamilton, Singapore
- Solicitor, M/s Sidek, Teoh, Wong & Dennis, Advocates & Solicitors, Malaysia
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No public sanction or penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2019