Dato’ Rozalila Abdul Rahman
Independent Non-Executive Director
Dato’ Rozalila Abdul Rahman was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of MISC Berhad on 1 August 2018.
- Bachelor of Food Science & Technology, Universiti Pertanian Malaysia, Malaysia
- Certificate of Merit (JAL Summer Scholarship Programme), Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan
- Diploma in Science with Education (Math Major), Universiti Pertanian Malaysia, Malaysia
Skills & Experience
- Commercial & Marketing
- Corporate Planning & Development
- Corporate Governance
- Retail, manufacturing operations and quality assurance of fast-moving consumer goods
- Telco, e-Commerce, m-Commerce including TV home shopping experience
- MISC Berhad
- Affin Bank Berhad
Other Public Company
- Member, Nomination and Remuneration Committee, MISC Berhad
- Chairman, Group Board Risk Management Committee, Affin Bank Berhad
- Member, Group Board Audit Committee, Affin Bank Berhad
- Managing Director and owner of Lestari Prestasi Sdn. Bhd.
- Board Member, Awake Asia Distribution Sdn. Bhd.
- Chief Executive Officer, Astro GS Shop Sdn. Bhd.
- Chief Marketing Officer, TM Berhad
- General Manager, Maxis Berhad
- Sales & Marketing Director, Bank Simpanan Malaysia
- Marketing Manager, Reckitt Benckiser (M) Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia & Singapore
- Marketing Manager, Kellogg Asia Inc., Southeast Asia
- Various managerial positions in Technical and Marketing at Unilever (M) Holdings Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia & Singapore
- Cold Room Supervisor, Perwira Niaga Malaysia (PERNAMA)
- 33 years of working experience in the area of business and strategic marketing, consumer lifestyle and brand management, product lifecycle management including technical expertise in retail, telecommunications and fast-moving consumer goods industries.
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interests with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No public sanction or penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020