Vice President, Corporate Planning
Emran Othman was appointed as Vice President, Corporate Planning on 1 October 2018.
- Overall management and implementation of MISC Group corporate strategies and plans
- Manage and monitor risk management and internal controls for MISC Group
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, University of Texas EI Paso
- Board Member, various subsidiaries within the PETRONAS Group
- Head of Merger & Acquisition, PETRONAS
- General Manager, Business Development Unit, PETRONAS
- Manager, Planning & Performance, Group Strategic Planning, PETRONAS
- Business Planner, Strategic Planning Department, PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd. (PCSB)
- Electrical Engineer, PCSB
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020.