Managing Director and CEO, MISC Maritime Services Sdn. Bhd. (MMS)
Hazrin Hasan was appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of MMS on 1 April 2018.
- Overall management and operations of MMS, the ports and terminal services arm of MISC
- Development of MMS’ and Sungai Udang Port’s sustainability and profitability through efficient and strategic business development and stakeholder management
- Certified Chief Engineer, Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA), UK
- Marine Engineering, South Tyneside College, UK
- Senior Management Development Program, INSEAD
- Board Member, MMS Group
- Vice Chairman of Malaysia Shipowners’ Association (MASA)
- Head, Ship Operations and Contract Management, LNG Business, MISC Berhad
- Managerial roles in Fleet Management Services (FMS) and the Human Resource function in FMS
- Joined MISC as an Engine Cadet and had sailed on MISC LNG vessels, finishing his sea career as Chief Engineer
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020.