MOHAMMAD SUHAIMI MOHD YASIN
Independent Non-Executive Director
Mohammad Suhaimi Mohd Yasin was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of MISC Berhad on 9 October 2020.
- Master of Business Administration, Saint Louis University, USA
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), Indiana State University, USA
- Diploma in Accountancy, Mara Institute of Technology, Malaysia
- MISC Berhad
Other Public Company
- Member, Board Governance & Risk Committee, MISC Berhad
- Advisor, SC Tubular Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Independent Non-Executive Director, Alam Maritime Resources Berhad
- Member, Audit Committee, Alam Maritime Resources Berhad
- Senior General Manager, Project Procurement Management Department, Technology & Engineering Division, PETRONAS
- Senior General Manager, Corporate Services, PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd.
- Senior General Manager, Group Supply Chain Management Department, PETRONAS
- Senior General Manager, Group Tenders & Contracts Division, PETRONAS
- General Manager, Commercial Division, Malaysia LNG Sdn. Bhd.
- Managing Director/CEO, MITCO Japan Sdn. Bhd. & PETRONAS Country Manager, Yokohama, Japan
- Executive Assistant to President, PETRONAS
- Deputy General Manager, Commercial, Malaysia LNG Tiga Sdn. Bhd.
- Senior Manager, Marketing Department, Malaysia LNG Tiga Sdn. Bhd.
- Manager, Finance & Services, Malaysia LNG Dua Sdn. Bhd.
- Project Accountant, PETRONAS LNG Dua Project.
- Section Head, Gas Accounting Section, Gas Processing Plant, PETRONAS Gas Sdn. Bhd.
- Executive, Gas Accounting Section, Gas Processing Plant, PETRONAS Gas Sdn. Bhd.
- Management Executive, Contract Services Department, PETRONAS Gas Sdn. Bhd.
- Accounts Officer, Binaraya PKINK Sdn. Bhd.
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020.