Managing Director & CEO, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB)
Pandai Othman was appointed as the Managing Director & CEO of Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad on 1 October 2020.
- Overall management and operations of MHB, the marine and heavy
engineering arm of MISC
- Development of MHB’s sustainability and profitability through efficient
and strategic business development and stakeholder management
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST), Manchester, England
- Board Member, MHB and various subsidiaries and jointly controlled entities within the MHB Group
- Senior General Manager, Integrated Hydrocarbon Management Department, Malaysia Petroleum Management, PETRONAS
- Senior General Manager, Plant Division Malaysia LNG Sdn. Bhd.
- Project Director, PETRONAS LNG Train Project and Chief Executive Officer, PETRONAS LNG 9 Sdn. Bhd.
- Project Director Downstream, GLNG Project Brisbane, Australia
- Shareholders' Representative, Dragon LNG Project, Wales, UK
- Executive Assistant to the President, President's Office, PETRONAS Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Project Director, PML MegaMethanol Project, PETRONAS Methanol (Labuan) Sdn. Bhd. (PML)
- Senior Project Engineer / Engineering Manager, Egyptian LNG Project
- Senior Project Engineer, MLNG Tiga Plant Project
- Project Engineer, Centralized Utilities Facilities (CUF) Project, Petronas Gas Berhad (PGB)
- Project Engineer (cum Static/Piping Engineer), MLNG Tiga Plant Project
- Project Engineer, LPG Facilities Project
- Engineer (Developmental), MLNG Dua Plant Project
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020.