RAJA AZLAN SHAH RAJA AZWA
Vice President, Finance
Raja Azlan Shah Raja Azwa was appointed as Vice President, Finance effective 8 April 2019.
- Support the overall management and coordination of financial reporting, financial planning, debt financing, treasury and budget management functions of the MISC Group
- Ensuring that the accounting procedures and reporting of the MISC Group complies with the relevant accounting principles, standards and regulations
- Degree in Accounting and Financial Management, University of Sheffield, UK
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Independent Non-Executive Director, IJN Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- Chairman, Audit and Risk Management Committee, IJN Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- Independent Non-Executive Director, D.B.E. Gurney Resources Berhad
- Chairman, Audit and Risk Management Committee, D.B.E. Gurney Resources Berhad
- Group Chief Executive Officer, Percon Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- Executive Director, River of Life Hospital Sdn. Bhd. Head, Strategy and Innovation, Sime Darby Property
- Group Chief Executive Officer, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group
- Managing Director, Sime Darby Healthcare Group
- Chief of Staff, Sime Darby Berhad
- Group Head, Strategy, Sime Darby Berhad
- Group Head, Corporate Finance and Corporate Planning, Sime Darby Berhad
- Group Head, Corporate Finance, Sime Darby Berhad
- Senior Manager, Corporate Finance, CIMB Investment Bank
- Auditor, Arthur Andersen and Co.
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2018