Despite the volatile trends and forces of the oil & gas market over the past few years, the Group aims ‘to exceed the expectations of our customers’ through the highest standard operating procedures, stringent safety and health practices and excellent customer relationship management.
Our Customers Strategy was developed with the aspiration of increasing the standard of customer experience and in parallel to affirming our status as a recognised global energy related maritime solutions and services provider. The Customers Strategy will focus specifically on the identification of areas for improvement and developing strategies to address issues as well as coordinating of a more structured, cohesive and regular customer interaction initiatives.
Customer Elements Improvement
Increased standard of customer experience through efforts to exceed customers’ expectations.
2018 Progress Update
- Carried out a targeted mini-survey for key customers across the Group. The purpose was to gauge customer’s perception of the Group and to identify areas of improvement to better serve our customers.
- Developed an action plan with respect to the identified gaps/areas of recommendation.
- Implement and monitor the recommendations identified in the action plan.
- Continue to access and monitor the approach and programmes and areas for further improvement to serve our customer better
Customer Perception and Interaction
To be a recognised global energy related maritime solutions and service provider.
2018 Progress Update
- Initial discussion on personalised customer interaction plan had taken place during the year.
- Regular engagement with the customers through the annual banker's engagement, appreciation dinner and ship naming ceremony.
- Organised MISC 50th Year Anniversary Celebration campaign which includes the MISC 50th Anniversary Gala Dinner on 30 November 2018 for close to 300 esteemed guests including clients, partners, PETRONAS Executive Leadership Team, Board of Directors and Management Committee.
- Develop and roll out of personalised customer interaction plan which includes the stakeholder engagement plan in place for President/Group CEO and Business Heads.
- Coordinate the development of a Group-wide marketing brochure to incorporate the MISC full-suite of business solutions.