We continue to internalise our commitment towards sustainability which has been encapsulated in the Mission for the Group, underpinning our efforts as we work towards achieving the Group’s Vision and MISC2020. These commitments are further emphasized through the strategies developed for shareholders and customers, as part of the overarching MISC Sustainability Strategy, which was endorsed at the end of 2016.
These commitments are further emphasized through the strategies developed for shareholders, as part of the overarching MISC Sustainability Strategy, which was endorsed at the end of 2016.
Greater visibility to shareholders through broader engagement activities.
2018 Progress Update
- Organised an analyst engagement session with the President/Group CEO and Vice President, Finance on 4 June 2018 to share updates on MISC’s strategic direction, corporate developments and industry outlook.
- Incorporated the Sustainability elements into corporate packs for the investment/analysts community to showcase MISC’s sustainability programmes and initiatives.
- Further enhancement of Investor Relations and Sustainability communication through the revamp and redevelopment of MISC’s corporate website.
- Enhance the appreciation of MISC’s businesses for investors/analysts through site visits to MISC’s physical assets (with specific sharing sessions by key MISC employees on site).
- Periodic sustainability communication to shareholders and analysts through various platforms.
- Ensure the sustainability information in corporate packs is regularly updated.